Linggo, Setyembre 21, 2014

Essay for my favorite Speech



                Wear Sunscreen. That is the title of my favorite speech ever. Though I forgot who the writer of that speech is, but it leaves a mark on my mind. The first time I've read the speech, it was boring and not attractive. But when I've read it twice and understand each and every single word of the speech, I said to myself, “Ah. This is awesome.”
                The speech has a lot of inspirational phrases and awakening words. I was able to memorize it but when I performed it in front of the class I was totally block out. That’s why after I recite the speech I was really guilty because I did not even put effort to recite it in a good way. Or in short, I wasn't able to put justice on performing the speech.
                But despite of that, I still admire the speech though I already forgot the words that make the speech more unforgettable the thought is still there inside my cerebrum. The most unforgettable part in the speech was the part where the writer said that we must take care of ourselves. Enjoy our life and take good care of our body. Because no matter how we hate it or no matter how ugly our body is,  it will be the most priceless thing that we will have in our life. (I re-phrase the idea, sort of).
                So if ever I've read a thousand or more speeches written by different writers, Wear Sunscreen would be still the best of all the rest.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento