Linggo, Setyembre 21, 2014

The Eulogy for Myself


            If I could spell her personality I have done it before. If I could right down her story on a piece of parchment, I already did it. And if I could explain who she really is to those people who judge her, I will. But for me there are no words that could represent her real meaning in my life. She is absolutely AMAZING. Though for others she is nothing but NOTHING.
            A few years ago I met a girl who is very strong, full of joy and happiness, full of inspirations and dreams. She is good in advising people and also good in keeping secrets. If I could choose a diary I’d rather choose her as my diary. Because no matter how dramatic someone’s life is, she is still willing to listen and give a hug no matter what and no matter who you are. You can count on her always.
            She is Daggy, but I love her fashion. She is also Annoying, when she’s cracking “waley” jokes. But she is really Nice, keeping promises and doing it on time. She is Irresistible, sometimes if we have no choice. She is Caring all the time and she is Awesome all the time. She is DANICA. Though sometimes she is really annoying and daggy, she is still nice and caring, like no other person lived in this world that has the same personality with her. Danica is something I will never give up. But since she is a human, I will never give her up.
            The moment I’ve heard she died, I feel like my world is sinking under the water. Like I don’t hear anything but I’m seeing the moments that we’ve shared together. Her smile, her laugh and her happy face, but all of a sudden it turns into black. It turns into sadness and cry. I will never forget her and her words of wisdom.
            But if you would ask me, what is the thing that I will never forget about her? My answer will be her laugh, her soundless laugh. I will never forget the way she holds her abdomen and mouth when laughing. Also the phrase that she always says to me, “Don’t worry for tomorrow let tomorrow worry for you. Because GOD is always there and He will guide us no matter what.”

            If Danica is just around, I would like to tell her this 5 last words I want her to hear, “Thank you.” And “I love you.”  May you rest in peace my friend.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento